tiistai 19. kesäkuuta 2012

This is just in: NEW REVIEWS this weekend!

I'll keep this very brief, as it's just as the headline says.

It was really hard for me to shut up about this the last time, which I did only 'cause I wasn't sure of my work schedule, but now it has been confirmed that the first half of my summer vacation starts on Thursday night. I'm currently working on a high-profile marathon that will consist of a total of eight game reviews, and two *movie reviews* that have been requested for a long, long time. I can't give you the exact day these reviews will be up, but it'll be during the weekend, I'm all booked for next week (boozin' and bangin' my head at the Tuska Open Air Metal Festival) and about 60% done with the whole marathon, so it shouldn't take long.

I'm not sure whether this will ignite the final spark or not, but I'm really enjoying writing again (and it shows in the reviews!), so at least a little more activity is a high possibility.

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti