perjantai 27. heinäkuuta 2012

We're close to a full Year 2

It's been one hell of a ride. I've experienced many setbacks in several areas, including my life and no-life - collectively speaking - and had to back down on many promises. Yeah, that pretty much sums up Year 2 of the VGMania blog. Here's to hoping Year 3 will be a little more fruitful. The most important thing is that it's coming, I guess.

I've been building up a small list of games I'd like to take on in the days surrounding b-day, but at the moment, my priority is to get VGArchive up and running properly. I've been updating it pretty steadily for the past week, but there are still no archived reviews or game pages up. I'm still a ways from completing work on them.

If there are any reviews coming before August 7th, they will still probably concern newer games and DLC, but those into retro gaming will be pleased to know that on b-day, I'll take a turn back to where it all started with a considerable amount of gems and rocks from the 80's and 90's. Maybe I'll return to some previously spotlighted franchise like I did last year with Mario and DK. Who knows? Well, I do. ;)

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti