torstai 6. syyskuuta 2012

So fell autumn rain...

...Lots of it! Gone is the summer and the year 2012 comes to the beginning of its end. As far as this blog is concerned, 2012 has been a really quiet year - although I proclaimed to go for the busiest one thus far. Well, as you can see, I've picked up the pace a little lately, and enjoyed it a lot. Maybe 2013 is the real deal? We'll see.

I hope you Legend of Zelda fans out there have enjoyed my out-of-the-blue marathon, after all the prior, less positive statements I've made about the franchise in the past. I have to say this marathon has taught me a lot, and it will continue doing that - I'm not even halfway through it. The reason I've been so silent for the past week is that I'm heading to games that are less familiar to me and which I have close to no experience with, with the exception of The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time. Yes, it would seem that I'm not going to review it since I've talked about it so much already, but it's going to happen, sooner than I'm exactly comfortable with.

Progress with the Legend of Zelda marathon has been kind of slow after I beat A Link to the Past, and as I just said, it has nothing to do with the game being so damn alpha and the strongest game in the franchise. However, I'm trying to wrap things up with the remaining games before October 2nd, 'cause I think that from that day forth, my focus will entirely shift to Resident Evil 6 for many weeks to come. The review of Resident Evil 6 will kick off this year's prominent Monster Mash, and be published in time for Halloween. Resident Evil 6 will also be one of a total of two current-generation reviews I've planned to do during the remainder of the year.

Nowadays, I end each one of these monthly updates/rants with a tip related to movies or music, I really don't have any this time besides some friendly advice: skip the Total Recall remake and wait for the international premiere of Looper. (The Looper trailer was the best part of the Total Recall showing I went to see last Saturday, apart from my lovely date.)

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti