torstai 1. elokuuta 2013

Buckle your seatbelts, it's RPG Time!

There are those who are not happy
about this turn of events.
It's the 1st of August, and the first part of the ~50-game Marvel marathon is over. I have exactly 47 days to kill with my favourite genre in the world: role-playing. Now while it might be that I've already reviewed every single one of my most favourite RPG's a long time ago, the list of quality titles in the genre is still long and I wouldn't be surprised at all if the next marathon presented me with some whole new favourites, from yesterday and today.

Right now, I have a current-gen project underway, and that will serve as the start of RPG Time!, but I'm not certain at all of which direction I'll be going to next - the list of titles which will be on show here and from which generations of gaming they originate is still almost as much of a mystery to me as it is to you. I hope to be able to fit in as many games as I possibly can, although with RPG's, especially unfamiliar ones, you can never be too sure. In any case, the marathon will end on September 17th, and I think you know why. :) Enjoy it while it lasts - hopefully, I'll be back with the first review and the mandatory 3rd-updates next week.

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti